About Me

My photo
| Family | Boys | Music | Singing | Dancing | Cody Simpson | Beaches | Friends | Tumblr | Facebook | Texting | Saying "AAAWKWARD" | Birthday : November 4th | Hate: Hoes, Fakes, Spiders, Shit-talkers, Rats, Freeways, People that Cat |

Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

(FP) Love is LOUDER than the pressure to be PERFECT


Demi Lovato in her "Love Is Louder Than The Pressure To Be Perfect" campaign
Demi Lovato is my hero. Point blank. She's been through hell but she's still standing strong. She's suffered from Anorexia, Bulimia, Depression, and Cutting. See, living proof that most celebrities are REAL people. Not perfect like society and television make them. Everything she's been through, are symptoms that people around the world are going through every day. It's sad. People don't realize how beautiful they really are, so they feel the need to change themselves.

Demi's problems got bad, so bad she had to go to rehab. When her rehab treatment was over she got tattoos on her wrists that say "Stay Strong" so whenever she feels like cutting, or going back to her old ways she'll look at them and change her mind. She is a strong individual and I admire her so much. I've gone through the shit she has, and lemme tell you, it SUCKS. So badly. But I've realized that I'm so much better than that, no matter what people say. I know myself and that's all that matters. People who don't like me, talk shit about me, don't matter. It's kind of flattering to me knowing that they talk about me. It means that they have nothing better to do with their pathetic ass lives. Sooo I know I'm in their heads. Thanks guys (:

3 comments: