About Me

My photo
| Family | Boys | Music | Singing | Dancing | Cody Simpson | Beaches | Friends | Tumblr | Facebook | Texting | Saying "AAAWKWARD" | Birthday : November 4th | Hate: Hoes, Fakes, Spiders, Shit-talkers, Rats, Freeways, People that Cat |

Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Free: Um, that's gross.

So, i was on Google reader and I saw a bunch of posts about the same subject. Sex. It was sickening. Talking about how you're gonna have some "good sex" is disgusting, especially when you're 12. When I was your age I was riding bikes, not dicks. My mom always told me that you won't really enjoy sex to the fullest until you do it with someone who means something to you and you're older. Which I think is true. I mean I personally think that's some stuff that you should keep to yourself. I don't think anyone wants to read about it. 

That's your personal business that probably no one cares about. Teen's now-a-days think sex will make you "cool", when reality is people will most likely think you're a slut or a grimmey ass nigga who's been with hella dirty females. That's THE definition of TMI (To Much Info). Ew, it's gross. Keep that to yourself. If you need to talk about it go see a counselor. Nobody wants to know where your penis has been. Same for you ladies. People don't wanna know who's been inside you. That's fucking nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment