About Me

My photo
| Family | Boys | Music | Singing | Dancing | Cody Simpson | Beaches | Friends | Tumblr | Facebook | Texting | Saying "AAAWKWARD" | Birthday : November 4th | Hate: Hoes, Fakes, Spiders, Shit-talkers, Rats, Freeways, People that Cat |

Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

BC: All about me (:

My name is Brianna Stagnaro-Green and my birthday is November 4th, 1996. My hobbies are swimming, basketball, dancing, and singing. I also play some sports, but mostly basketball and softball. Although, I still play soccer and volleyball for fun. When I’m older (and have enough money) I want to take a 200 day trip to different places in Europe like Italy, Spain, Turkey, Paris, Hungary, etc.


Just so you can get a little background on me and my family I’ll tell you a few things. My mom was going to join the army, until she found out she was pregnant with me. My dad doesn’t really do anything special, and my uncle was one of the men that found Osama Bin Laden. That’s about it, my family isn’t to exciting. I live at home with my dad and my brother. My brother’s name is Trevor, and he suffers with Autism. Even though it’s mild, it still causes him to not be able to do some things.

Well, I guess now I’ll talk about my school life. I’ve had a lot of problems with teachers. Ever since 8th grade I haven’t been doing the stuff I should, so the teachers would give me an attitude and get mad, and of course being a teenager, I would give an attitude straight back. I don’t like being told what to do by a teacher I don’t respect. I respect the teachers that don’t yell at me or get mad hella quickly. I guess thats a typical thing for High School students though huh? This year is going to change though. I want to get a good education and go to a good college so i can get an amazing job and be able to provide for the family i eventually want.

A big part of my life is Art. All types of art like singing, dancing, acting, and drawing. Music is my life though. It's what i want to do with my life. I want to be a singer/songwriter or an actress when i grow up. Now, i know that everyone wants to be "famous", but honestly, if I could perform without the fame that would be fine, as long as I'd get to do what i love. I really like dancing, it helps me express myself with my body movements and it's really peaceful. 

I don't really have a lot of writing goals for this year. Some of them are getting a better vocabulary, being more creative, and using the right tenses. I have that problem a lot, I write in the wrong tense. I also have a problem with getting my ideas down on paper. Like, in my head my ideas seem fantastic, but when I try to type it, write it down, or say it out loud, it just doesn't make sense. I don't know why that happens. 

My favorite types of writing to do is Stories, Interviews & Poetry. I like stories because it gives me a chance to be creative and entertain the readers with my stories. I've done a few interviews also. I used to be in the School Newspaper in Middle School so i had to do some interviews with the teachers, so I'm pretty experienced in the Interview category. Poetry is one of my favorite pieces of writing though. You're able to express yourself through your writing and tell people your feelings without them judging you. 


Well, i hope you've gotten to know me well. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment