About Me

My photo
| Family | Boys | Music | Singing | Dancing | Cody Simpson | Beaches | Friends | Tumblr | Facebook | Texting | Saying "AAAWKWARD" | Birthday : November 4th | Hate: Hoes, Fakes, Spiders, Shit-talkers, Rats, Freeways, People that Cat |

Followers

Friday, September 9, 2011

CE: 102 Minutes That Forever Changed the World

        The anniversary of 9/11 is on Sunday. Here's what I have to say about this subject.

       9/11 has changed many people's lives. A few ways are that they've lost family members, a lot of people have become scared, and the government has made a lot of changes in security. The day of 9/11 took about 2,000 peoples lives, so that's about 2,000 families that suffered from loosing someone. Nobody knows how that feels until it happens to them. I heard a lot of students say that the day shouldn't be remembered and that the people who died should also be forgotten. What good would that do? It would be like the people weren't even alive and that their life had meant nothing. It may be just me that thinks it, but that isn't right.  

Those people's lives should be cherished, especially the people who risked their own lives to try to save the people. They knew that there was a chance of them not coming back out of that burning building, but they didn't let that stop them. To me, they are true heroes, and should be remembered. The government was also very effected. Ever since the tragedy of 9/11 the security systems in the USA have increased in buildings, airports, etc. I remember when it happened. I was five. I remember watching it on the T.V with my mom and dad (when they were still together). I asked questions, but the only response I got was:
"You're to young to understand honey."
       I wanted to know. Not later, i wanted to know then. That's all i thought about for the rest of the day. It's crazy knowing that so long ago I had no idea about the topic of 9/11, but now I have so much to say. Honestly, nobody knows the inside story except the people in the plane and the person that made the plan. People can make judgments, but reality is they have no idea what they're talking about.
 
       People seem to think that 9/11 is a day of mourning, but to me that's not what it is at all. It's a day of celebration. A day to remember the people thats lives where taken from them. Innocent people. That's what I feel is so stupid about it. inncoent people were killed. I feel that's unreasonable and unfair. I could go on and on about this topic, but I'm going to cut it here and maybe save the rest for a different post.

No comments:

Post a Comment