About Me

My photo
| Family | Boys | Music | Singing | Dancing | Cody Simpson | Beaches | Friends | Tumblr | Facebook | Texting | Saying "AAAWKWARD" | Birthday : November 4th | Hate: Hoes, Fakes, Spiders, Shit-talkers, Rats, Freeways, People that Cat |

Followers

Friday, September 9, 2011

RE: Texting While Driving.... Not a Good Idea



"I mean really is texting more important than your life or someone else’s life?" -Biruk Gebreyesus
       This quote really made me think. I don't drive yet, but when I do I probably would be texting. I text all the time. During school, break, lunch, passing periods, after school. I'm sitting at this computer seeing that I do text way to much. I don't drive yet, but when I do I probably would be texting. I see commercials all the time on television about texting while driving. Even though I see those I say to myself "I'd be fine as long as I watch the road." Even if I was fine it's still illegal. So many people loose their lives because of that. It's stupid. 

Like Biruk said is this one text really more important than your or someone else's life? I don't think so. You may not kill someone, but you can majorly hurt someone. I have a friend that I've known since I was a little girl named Amy.  She got into a car crash because the other driver was texting. She is now paralyzed from the waste down. A lot of people don't care, but it's true. Texting while driving can hurt someone. People should take better precautions to keep this from happening. That's basically all I have to say.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not exactly a huge text-er myself, but I used to have an iPhone and it seemed I ALWAYS had it out in front of my face for one reason or another. I got really sick of staring at that stupid little glowing rectangle and began to feel like I was missing out on the ACTUAL WORLD in front of me. So I downgraded from a smart phone to a "dumb phone" and I'm much happier. (Plus it's cheaper.)

    ReplyDelete