About Me

My photo
| Family | Boys | Music | Singing | Dancing | Cody Simpson | Beaches | Friends | Tumblr | Facebook | Texting | Saying "AAAWKWARD" | Birthday : November 4th | Hate: Hoes, Fakes, Spiders, Shit-talkers, Rats, Freeways, People that Cat |

Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

FREE: We're not friends, we're sisters (:

Jennifer & I have been good friends for about 10 years now. She's not just my friend, she's my sister. No matter what people say about her she is STRONG. She doesn't let ANYONE get in her way & stop her from doing what she needs to because all the fake people that talk about her are just a bunch of HATERS. She's been there for me when other people weren't. She's ALWAYS there and I freaking love her for that. We get into fights, we make up, then we just continue on. We've only gotten into two major fights without making up the next day. 

Seventh grade (i think), somebody told her I started a rumor about her, which wasn't true at all. Jennifer hated me. We went through at least HALF of seventh grade without speaking to each other & calling each other some pretty nasty names. Thankfully, the truth eventually came out about who started it. Everything was perfectly fine from there on. She's helped me with so many things. School, family, rumors & especially BOYS. She's helped me when I was crying because of things that were said about me, when i was crying about some guy that screwed me over. He was a real douche. My ex too. I officially am disgusted by Quesadillas & Burritos. SHE KNOWS WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT (: Well anyway, she's been a good friend to me no matter what. She's like my sister & I hope people feel pretty stupid when they tried to break our friendship up & FAILED. I hope me & Jenn are friends for awhile. She means so much to me. I love her to death & no fake bitches can break us up because our friendship is REAL. They must feel stupid. I know I would. I love you Jenn (: Hope you liked this . 

No comments:

Post a Comment