About Me

My photo
| Family | Boys | Music | Singing | Dancing | Cody Simpson | Beaches | Friends | Tumblr | Facebook | Texting | Saying "AAAWKWARD" | Birthday : November 4th | Hate: Hoes, Fakes, Spiders, Shit-talkers, Rats, Freeways, People that Cat |

Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

RP : Crying .

"I believe that crying doesn't make you a baby at all. Yet it depends on what you're crying about." -Bridget Kim
I agree & disagree with Bridget. I agree in the sense that crying doesn't make you a baby. It shows that you have true feelings for whatever you are crying about & that it really does effect you. Like Bridget also said:
"Let's say you go off on a road trip for couple weeks with your schoolmates and end up crying because you're homesick. That's honestly understandable in my opinion..."
That's a legit reason to cry. You're missing your home. The place that you are used to. I personally know what it feels like first hand. I went on a camping trip and cried because I missed my family and my home. It's weird going from a place you're always at to a place you aren't familiar with. It scares you, not knowing what's going to happen. I was scared, thankfully I had friends to calm me down & tell me I was going to be okay. Of course, I already knew I was going to be okay, it was just nice to have some comfort from people & knowing that they care enough to make me feel better. Soooooooooo , another part of Bridget's post was what she thinks is NOT a legit reason to cry .
"Second example drives me insane sometimes, and that's when I see girls cry over boyfriends. For real though, ladies my age don't know much shit about what "real love" is."
This is the part I disagree with. We may not know what "real love" is, but it still hurts. Obviously it's a big deal to us if we are crying. I cried over my ex once, it hurt like a bitch. We're human, we have feelings, and crying is just one of the many ways that we show our feelings. People cry for joy, happiness, and pain. I don't think it's irritating or dumb to see girls cry over boyfriends, or boyfriends cry over girlfriends because they are people that they TRULY care about. They can't help it. They're hurting. For some people crying is a way to make them feel better. It lets everything out & lets them start fresh. That's how I felt. I felt like once I got everything out I'd feel better, & I did. So no , crying over a boyfriend and/or girlfriend is not that dumb. 

ANYWAYS , i still think Bridget's blog was amazing . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment