About Me

My photo
| Family | Boys | Music | Singing | Dancing | Cody Simpson | Beaches | Friends | Tumblr | Facebook | Texting | Saying "AAAWKWARD" | Birthday : November 4th | Hate: Hoes, Fakes, Spiders, Shit-talkers, Rats, Freeways, People that Cat |

Followers

Monday, October 3, 2011

RP: Depression.

"Have you ever been in a bad place where you dont wanna do anything or be with anyone? All you wanna do is just sit down and just sit nothing else you feel like your world is coming to an end." -Michael Hulihan
This made me kind of sad. I hate when people feel like this. I've been through it. About more than half the people I know have been depressed at one point or another. Everyone goes through things. Some not as bad as others, but everyone has something bad happen to them. Whether it's a family death, divorce, friend issues, etc. My parents are divorced, and the both don't have jobs, so I'm a little depressed myself at this point. But I have great friends to help me and always remember that things will get better. I gotta quote my boy JB here (:


" I know there's sunshine beyond the rain. I know there's good times beyond that pain." -Justin Bieber

 People need friends when their depressed and some don't have any. I feel bad for those people who have no one to talk to. Their feelings just get bottled up until they explode. Others, use pain to help them through. Like cutting. I've been there, done that, and it's my past. I don't like to think about it at all. I wouldn't recommend doing it to anyone. It doesn't help at all. It's a waste of your time and body. People need help. No one can do it alone. It'll only get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment