About Me

My photo
| Family | Boys | Music | Singing | Dancing | Cody Simpson | Beaches | Friends | Tumblr | Facebook | Texting | Saying "AAAWKWARD" | Birthday : November 4th | Hate: Hoes, Fakes, Spiders, Shit-talkers, Rats, Freeways, People that Cat |

Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

CE: The Suffering of Starvation.

       It's sad isn't it? Yeah, I think so too. There are hundreds of kids around the world that look exactly like this starving child. It's disappointing to me that not a lot of people try to make a difference. Celebrities, who have millions of dollars, don't even try to help. A few do, but not enough to make a change. People don't realize how LUCKY they are to have what they have, things could be worse. 

You may not have the BEST life, but you certainly don't have the worst either. Everyday, these children have to live like this, so every time you go "God man, I feel like I'm starving", YOU'RE NO WHERE CLOSE. Imagine how this child is feeling every day. They probably feel like they'd rather be dead, or they feel disgusting. I found this picture on Tumblr.com, it's a blogging website with touching photos and stuff. When I first saw this, I legit felt like I was going to cry. My eyes watered up and everything. So please, all I'm asking of people is to pray for the people that live like this throughout the world. Maybe you'll think twice about buying that unnecessary cup of coffee from Starbucks, or wasting the rest of your food.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, god. That picture is just horrible. Good message though!

    ReplyDelete